* International orders require a 30% non-refundable deposit to hold your order. Buyer is responsible for all processing fees. (CITES paperwork, inspections, health certificate, broker fees and freight.). Complete payment must be made the week before shipping.
* Cost of freight to most European and Asian countries will run about $300 under 30 kilos. We use an assortment of airline carriers and will find one that will suit best for shipping. The additional charges for export will be US fish & wildlife inspection $186 for non cites orders and $279 for cites orders, broker fee $200, health certificate $135 and USDA stamp $40.
* Cites. There is no charge for Cites paperwork for Ball, Blood Pythons, Colombian Boas and Iguanas. I can have cites for you the same day of order on those species. On all other appendix 2 Cites animals I produce there will be a $100 application fee and will take about 2-3 months to receive cites permit.
* Payments: We accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express) or bank transfers.
* Contact us regarding free international shipping. We deliver to Hamm.